PRESS RELEASE – For immediate release: 20/06/12
On Saturday the 9th June Limn Historics opened its doors for customers and new clientele to share their love of the good old classic car. A fitting time, following the Jubilee celebrations, to have another ‘Best of British’ event with a breakfast meet of classic cars! Limn Historics handles all aspects of classic and vintage car body restoration and refinishing; this includes every process taking a bare shell through to completion, or simply polishing out a scratch. Limn Historics, in Twyford, Bucks, opened its doors to thank clients for their custom by bringing classics together for all to admire! The rain held off and everyone braved the wind to admire an amazing array of cars including modern and classic Bentleys, Morgans, TRs, Porsches & Austins to name but a few marques.
Local vendors TJ’s Snackbar were there offering bacon butties and cups of tea to warm everyone in the brisk June winds!
Graham Caddick, Director and Founder of Limn Historics said of the day:
“We were very pleased that so many people made the effort to come and see us. We really enjoyed catching up with old customers and were delighted that there were many new faces (and cars!) that came along too. It was lovely to see the yard full of beautiful classic vehicles.”
Frank Lomax, a Morgan owner who attended the event also commented:
“An excellent morning allowing us to fully appreciate the skills and tenacity at Limn Historics needed to restore Classic & Vintage Vehicles to their Original Showroom Standard with New Parts and Paint Finishes”
Notes for Editors
• Marques of car that attended the Open Morning were: Bentley, Morgan, Porsche, Austin, Jaguar, BMW, Sierra, MG & TR.
• Further pictures are available on request. Several customers are also happy to be interviewed.
• Limn Historics was founded by Graham Caddick following lifelong enthusiasm for classic and vintage cars. After training in a modern bodyshop, Graham followed his passion to start up his own company, GC Autorefinishing, restoring classic and vintage vehicles at North Farm in Quainton, Bucks. Graham’s reputation soon spread due to the high quality of finish and friendly service and the business outgrew the old premises, prompting the creation of Limn Historics in January 2010. Limn has since taken on four full-time employees as all of whom have the same attention to detail and maintain Graham’s welcoming ethos, whilst retaining the personal service he prides himself on.
• Additional background information available at www.limnhistorics.com.
• Limn Historics will also be exhibiting at the Silverstone Classic in June and are sponsoring the Kop Hill Climb.
Contact: Susan Millins Tel: 01296 730065 or 07720083812 Graham Caddick Tel: 01296 730065 Limn Historics Ltd, Unit 3, Three Bridge Mill Industrial Park, Twyford, Bucks, MK18 4DY Tel: 01296 730065 E: email@example.com W: www.limnhistorics.com Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/limnhistorics Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/limnhistorics